VEDR Chapter 26

 Hello readers! Please be informed that this is an MTL. I will try my best to improve the quality of translation but I cannot guarantee everything. Any suggestions on improvement is highly accepted.

Happy reading!





The Villainness Has Entered The Doting Route

26. Birthday Festival of the Duke of Fritillaria 17

"My brother said that no one can change the future. To borrow his expression ... For example, he explained that the conclusion of" 10 "was predetermined. It is possible to change what was originally "5 + 5" to "5x2" or "4 + 4 + 2", but no matter what formula you follow, the result will be "10". He explained that all you can do is change the route, not the end point. I was repulsed at first, but ... as my brother said, I can't change the ending even once."


Celia's expression was calm and seemed to understand and accept the ability of "a foresight that could not change the future."


On the other hand, I have mixed feelings about the story I hear for the first time.

"... Yes, that's right ..."


Lakarsh is capable and has strong magical power.

If Lakarsh cooperated fully and nothing happened, the future may not actually change.


But if so, isn't Celia's ability very cruel to her?


Nothing is more painful than showing a tragedy that has no way to change.

Celia must have suffered over and over again.


With that in mind, I felt like I was about to cry, but Celia looked like she was blown away.


"It's okay, Luciana. It's okay because I've accepted that it's not the ability I was given yesterday and today, and it's that kind of power over the years. But ... it takes a lot of time to accept the other fact. But ... I mean ... the fact that the future I can see is until I'm 14 years old. "


"Are you 14 years old ...?"

The Lilium Magic Academy we attend is the year when we are 15 years old ... In other words, we can enter the school from the age of 14.

Most women enter the school in the year when they are 15 years old, so when I thought that Celia, who was in the first grade, was just 14 years old, Celia seemed to hear the voice of my heart. I nodded.

"Yes, I'm 14 .... I woke up to my foresight at seven, and by that year I was already looking at myself at the age of 10 and 14". At that time, I was looking forward to the future, such as "I will look like this" or "I can make friends like this", but even if it becomes eight or nine, Even when I reached 10, ... no matter how many years passed, I could only see myself until I was 14 years old. "


"Celia ..."

I started to open my mouth, but I couldn't find the words to continue, so I just closed my mouth.


"Celia is attacked by a monster at the age of 14 and dies."

――― Even if it is a defined future.


How painful it would be if it were repeatedly and repeatedly implied.

How terrifying and scary it is!

There's a future that's scary enough to escape, but ... how scary it would be if we couldn't find any way out.


I instinctively hugged Celia in my arms.


Celia made a laughing expression and muttered, "I have an older brother."


"My brother always stayed with me and said, 'I will protect you.' In fact, even today, he stretched out and helped me. So ... I don't think I'm alone. I was able to……"


Celia looked down and stared at the ground.

Then, when I blink a few times, my quivering lips open.


"When I was 14, I couldn't see the future ... I couldn't see the future at all, as if the power of foresight had disappeared. So ... ... I noticed that I knew for myself, without anyone telling me ... I would die before I was fifteen. "


I saw Lakash standing behind Celia biting her lips into Celia's words.

I can't put in any words and kept silent.


Celia continued talking with a quivering voice.

"... I told myself, 'I'm happy.'" "Because I know my death in advance, I have time to say goodbye to my loved ones. I'm ready." But ... it was a lie, I didn't really want to die. I was scared ... I still wanted to be with everyone. "


Celia's voice is gradually trembling.


"On the other hand, I also knew that it was an unfulfilled hope ... So I can't be with my brother anymore, but Luciana talks with her brother for the rest of the future. I was frustrated to think that you could laugh with them, and I did something nasty at the school. I'm really sorry. "


Celia bowed down.

I couldn't answer anything, and when I hugged Celia again, I tapped her back.


Celia put her forehead on my shoulder to hide her expression and made a muffled voice.


"I'm so cowardly that I really hate myself, clinging to life ... I think the monster I mentioned earlier attacked me. That was the time when I was destined to die. So, if I died, everyone else would have been saved, but ... I couldn't offer myself and ran away, and beyond that I had two "foresights." I did. "


"... What kind of future did you see?"

I urged Celia to speak as gently as I could.


"One is the future of my graduation ceremony ... I've never seen it before, I'm 17 years old. And the other is ......... Luciana. It was a future in which you used wind magic to subdue monsters. In terms of time, I might have seen it just before the time when Luciana defeated monsters, but for me that time is the future. And ... and it was the first colorful scenery I saw. "


When Celia raised her face, she felt painful and depressed as if to suppress the overflowing emotions.


"The foresight I see is a black-and-white monochrome world. I see the future landscape and the people of the future correctly, but there is no color, only a gray world. But ... Luciana-sama, as soon as I saw it, the scenery turned into a brilliant color .... My world was colored for the first time, it was beautiful. That's why I noticed ... Oh, this cuts through my destiny. It's a landscape. Luciana can change the future. "


Celia's eyes staring at me while saying that, shining brilliantly, shedding tears.









Prev|TOC|Next












Comments