VEDR - 36

 

36 Conrad 2



"I-I understand! Con-chan will have snacks, 3 times a day!"

I have decided to accept Conrad's request for now and think what to do later.


I have cooking skills when I lived alone in my previous life.

There are cheap homemade sweets out there.

If I'm expelled later on, I won't be able to eat the high-class sweets that I eat at the marquis' mansion. But I'm sure I'll be able to enjoy the tastes of ordinary people.


That's just what i think but time will tell.

There's a phrase called "mother's taste."

Doesn't that mean that the tastes formed in childhood are considered to be the best even as adults?

 

If we go with that logic, Conrad has only eaten expensive sweets in his life. He might say that cheap sweets don't suit his taste.

Bad, bad.

I need to start eating common people's sweets now so that my tongue gets used to them!

 

I turned to Conrad and grabbed my brother's small hands.

"Con-chan, your sister will make the dessert for tonight's dinner. It's a sweet that Con-chan has never seen before, but I'm sure it'll be delicious."

"Wow! Con-chan, I love sweets. Lots! Make lots!"

 

Conrad happily jumped onto the sofa and started making strange movements.

His whole body was twisting unnaturally and moving up and down.

 

"C-Con-chan, what is that?"

"It's a dance of joy! 'I want some sweets, big sister♪ I want some sweets, big sister♪'"

 

As he spoke, he moved his short limbs erratically.

 

Cute. Con-chan is really cute!

These short limbs emphasize Con-chan's cuteness!

 

Shocked by how cute my little brother is, I quickly stand up and say, ``I'll make as many delicious sweets as I can for such a cute Con-chan.''

 

“Con-chan, sister will make some delicious sweets for you! Ah, but Con-chan, leaving this house with everyone is a last resort. Sister will do her best so that you can live in this house as much as possible!"

In order not to worry Conrad too much, he emphasizes that this is just in case.

 

However, Conrad didn't seem to understand much and smiled happily.


"~Its okay, its okay! Con-chan is with sister! Doesn't matter where we are!~"

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Con-chan is so cute!

Even though I had moved close to the door, I ran back and hugged Conrad tightly.

 

Even if you have to give up such a gorgeous home and life, you don't care just to be with me.

Is there anyone else besides Con-chan who would say such a thing?

No one else. Even if you search all over the world, you won't find it.

Ah, Con-chan is the only person in the world who loves me this much!

 

"Con-chan, Con-chan is the cutest in the world! For Con-chan, your sister will do anything!"

"Yeah! Is that because Con-chan is cute?"

Conrad tilts his head and asks. So cute.


"Yes, that's right. Con-chan is so cute!"

"Yay! Con-chan loves his sister."

“Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Your sister also likes Con-chan the most!!”


I was so ecstatic when my brother said "I love you" that I skipped out of the room.


Oh, cute, cute, Conrad.

I may be a villainess, but I'll do my best to avoid condemnation!


And we will protect your life!




Prev|TOC|Next



Comments