VEDR - 35

 

35 Conrad 1



At the end of the open door, Conrad (3) was seen sitting on the floor.

If you look closely, you will see a magician's doll made of tin in one of his hands and a monster's doll in the other.

Apparently, the tin doll and the monster doll are fighting with each other.


"Con-chan."


When I called, Conrad looked up at me with a clear smile.

He is a boy with a lovely appearance like an angel with pale blue-purple hair and green eyes.

His cheeks are puffed, but it is very cute.

The big round eyes are opened as if surprised, and the cheeks are rosy from the beginning.

Then his green eyes met mine.


Conrad threw out the toy and ran to the corner of the room like a rabbit.

"Huh?"


When I was wondering what he was going to do, he dived into a large pile of stuffed animals.

Located in the middle of a lot of stuffed animals, he stood still with a clear expression.


…what are you doing?


As I stood near the door in confusion, unable to understand my brother's actions, Conrad looked at me and laughed happily.


For the first time, I realized Conrad is playing hide-and-seek.


And then, our eyes met.


And he thought I didn't see him?


I wondered, but in fact Conrad seems to think that he is hiding himself, leaking laughter as if telling me that he was hidden.


"Pukukukukuuuuuuuuuuuuu"


I could not help it, so I raised a puzzled voice, pretending that I was searching Conrad.


"Conrad? You're not here, are you? Where did he go?"


"Where is he?"


Conrad's laughter grows louder.


…why are you hiding with this?


Indeed, the Conrad is about the size of a stuffed animal he is mixed in and may not be a bad place to hide, but he is clearly laughing and his whole body is moving. So, you'll easily notice him.


that's what I think. But I will stay with Conrad until I am satisfied. 

"Where have you been, Conchan?" While saying such words, I pretend to look under the bed or the desk.


I finished searching through the room, so when I pretended to look under the desk again, I heard the sound of running with a bang.


I thought he was here, but I pretended not to notice it and looked under the desk and said, "Oh, my god!" 

My brother clung to me from behind.

"Conchan!?"


When I looked back with a surprised voice, Conrad laughed happily, "Gehgehgehh" in the back of his throat.


Wow, it's a bad way to laugh. Even if it's strange, it looks cute when it is Con-chan.


"Where were you, Con-chan? I thought that Con-chan was gone, so I was worried and was looking for you."


Then Conrad began to speak with pride.


"I have been in the room the whole time. I was with all the stuffed animals."


"I see, stuffed animals! I didn't notice that!"


While pretending to be surprised and answering, I stroked his head as if to praise, and he squinted happily.

Oh, you're so cute today too!


Because of this cuteness, Luciana, who loves herself, has always loved her brother exceptionally.


While thinking so, I hold my brother's hand.


"Con-chan, sister has a little story to Con-chan."


I lead Conrad on the couch and sat with him side by side.


Even though I said I had a story to tell, I did not start talking, but looked down at Conrad's twinkling eyes while he's sitting snugly.


Then, my hand, which was supposed to be firmly on my knees, wandered out unconsciously and began to stroke Conrad's head.


Then, pinch out the cheeks.


Oh, Con-chan's hair is as smooth as ever. I wonder how pleasant it is to touch with my cheeks.


Even though I stroked as much as I wanted, Conrad was staring at the magician toy in his hand without any pretense as if what I was doing was as usual.


Well, Con-chan, even though I care about him this much, he is cute that I ignore everything and do what I want to do.


I mean, if you are Con-chan, if you are gentle and even if you are cold, you are cute no matter what you do.


Oh, you can't let such a cute Conrad get lost in the street. 


Thinking so, I put my hands on my knees and made a serious look.


"Con-chan, I will tell you something. Your sister made a mistake. Maybe all of us, with father and mother, will leave this house. You will not have a beautiful house, but your older sister will always be your older sister...

Will that still be okay?"


When I started talking, Conrad looked up and listened intently. As soon as I finished talking, he tilted his head strangely.


"I don't know, but can we still eat sweets?"


Huh?


Con-chan will not be able to move unless he eats sweets.


"Eh......ahh, is it okay to have sweets once a day?"


"Ehh? It's 3 sweets a day."


3 times a day! Well, he's a child that costs more money than I thought.

I wonder how spoiled he is.

Then I remembered that he is the youngest son of the Marquis as I recalled his answer to my question.





Prev|TOC|Next









Comments