VEDR - c34

Sorry. Been busy reading and watching this and that and going here and there.

Happy reading!




 34 Birthday Celebration of the Duke of Fritillaria 25


The territory of the leading duke house is only adjacent to the royal capital. After the ride, we arrived at Yulia's house.


After politely thanking my brother for accompanying her to the duke's party, we parted with Yulia-sama.


…...Now, I'm alone with my brother Safia and I was prepared that I will be questioned for my actions before but for some reason my brother didn't ask any questions at all.


When I could not stand it anymore, I asked about it involuntarily, and the answer that came didn't contain any questions.


"Well, I know that you are an unusual and interesting person. It would not be fun anymore if I unravel everything at once. I want to enjoy the time to guess."


"......I can't agree with your brother's way of thinking but I admire it from the bottom of my heart. It's amazing to be able to stick to an attitude that prioritizes enjoying everything."


I was really impressed and looked at my brother as if I was admiring him.


Human beings have various obligations and roles, but ignoring all of them and putting fun first is rare. It's like enjoying life more than anyone in a sense.

It is amazing to be able to practice while keeping your position, even though you are usually stuck with various things that makes you unable to do certain things.


But if my brother doesn't ask a question, I will open my mouth and see if I can ask a question.


"Brother, that is what you were talking about with Yulia a while ago. Well, I heard that Lakarsh may want to have a relationship with me, but do you really think there is such a possibility?"


I think it's a gruesome question.


But the conversation between my brother and Yulia sounded like this and I could not help but interpret it like that.


My brother glanced at me and put on his cheek crutches (hands).


"The possibility is not always zero. I want to take out tough opponents so Sir Lakarsh is always welcome."


"That's not how you say welcome."


I sighed in my heart that I was in trouble.


In the carriage, I was praying only that Celia's life would be saved.


And the prayer seemed to have been heard, and Celia was saved.


So, I do not regret 1 millimeter that I visited the Duke of Fritillaria, but when I think calmly, I think that the distance with Lakarsh and me has shrunk considerably.


In other words, the original goal of keeping a distance from the capture target has not been achieved at all. Or rather, it's getting worse.


Even so, it's hard to believe that Lakarsh would like me in a short amount of time.


In the first place, Lakarsh doesn't look like the type to easily fall in love like that.


But if Lakarsh really likes me...

And if the main character of the game, which appears in six months later, has chosen Lakarsh...

From the main character's point, I am completely a rival in love!!


Yeah, no matter what I do, I look mean and I'm called the villain's daughter.


No, this is not good.


For the time being, I have to remember when I was condemned and fell to be a commoner.


Yes, we'll be exiled together and we'll be in trouble, so I have to explain to Conrad the possibility of a commoner drop!


"Oh, brother, is Conrad home?"


As soon as I remembered my brother Conrad, I began to worry and ask brother a question.


My brother stared at me silently for a few seconds, then opened his mouth slightly with his eyes closed.


"I'm sure he'll be there when you go home."


"Well, that's right. Because he is still small, he can't go anywhere alone."


I murmured, relieved, and looked out the window of the carriage.


The carriage was just entering the grounds of my house.


I turned to my brother and bowed my head.


"Onii-sama, this time I had you go out with my sudden selfish request. Thank you. Thanks to you, everything went well."


My brother listened silently to me say thank you, but he let one hand fluttering in the wind that it was not enough to be saying thank you.


As I stared with gratitude, I coughed out awkwardly, and continued, "More than that."


"Luciana, tell me if something similar is likely to happen in the future. If there is a possibility that human life is involved, I will certainly cooperate even if there is no confirmation."


I wonder if my brother is not on the side of justice.


If I say so, I will be given an unpleasant look.


While thinking so, I separated with my brother at the doorstep.


Then he took off his hat that hid his dirty hair, and went to his room, wiping his hair with a towel handed to him.


"Con-chan, Con-chan, can I open the door?"


I opened the door while knocking on Conrad's room.



Prev|TOC|Next






Comments

  1. Thank you for the chapter!! (also you miss spelled short with shirt in the line with Larkash, sorry!!!) I really enjoyed this and i was elateed when i saw the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the translation <3 it's okay please take it slowly and enjoy your reading and life as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your translation. Also, I reckon you'll be getting more site visits since the manga version of this story has been released.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for MTL-ing some of the chapters, really appreciate it! I was reading the manga and got hooked up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you still updating? 🥺

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment