VEDR - c33

 I understand that you will stock chaps coz I also do that. I just wish I could also stock up on these chaps. haaa


Enjoy!!


33 Birthday Celebration of the Duke of Fritillaria 24


When I got into the carriage, Yulia stared at me.


I think she would likely ask about the words and deeds of Lakarsh earlier so I made the first move and opened my mouth.


"Today, Sir Lakarsh seems to be in a good mood!"


"Good mood......I wonder if it can be summed up with a 'in a good mood'."


Yulia, who repeated my words, tilted her head strangely.


I shook my head vertically, thinking that momentum was important.


"Yes, of course! Sir Lakarsh was in a great mood! The evidence was that he talked a lot without minding the time and he even complimented me."


"Compliment......is that what you call a compliment?"

Finding it strange, Yulia tilted her head deeply.


Seeing Yulia, who seemed completely unconvinced by my words, I thought I was in trouble so I decided to confide in the previous matter to the extent that it did not cause trouble to Lakarsh and his sister.

This is because mixing the truth into the story often makes it more convincing.


"Well... actually, a part of Fritillaria Castle was make destroyed earlier and I was with Celia at that time. There was a scene where I didn't look back like I was protecting Celia. Because of that, maybe, Lakarsh-sama feels a little indebted to me."


"Oh, I was wondering what was going on because there was a great sound, but that was the sound that the castle was broken. Many guests were worried about what was going on with such loud sound. Explanation from the Duke's house' servants was that, 'There is a decrepit part of the castle, so we are doing some renovation.' While the guests were there, they should have done the work without making a sound. But I'm sorry that there was a mistake."


"Renovation work......"


When I heard Yulia's story, I see that that's what they told the visitors to conceal what happened.

Well, it was a great(loud) sound, so of course everyone could hear it.


And, as a duke household, they're supposed to make up stories and not let the participants worry.

Dangerous, dangerous. Do not talk so you won't have conflicts with the story from the duke's.


I hurried to discuss it.

"Well, that's right. In other words, a part of the castle was destroyed as part of the construction but Celia and I were accidentally involved and it became like an accident. Celia was very upset at that time, so Lakarsh may have been emotionally unstable and he may have become more emotionally invested than ever.…...and that he thanked me for being there. Since then, the filter that makes me look nice has been on Sir Lakarsh."


Yulia did not laugh, even though the last person talked with an amused expression to turn it into a funny story.

On the contrary, she looked back with a serious face.


"Luciana-sama, if the behavior of a woman looks all nice to a man, it is ......"


"What is it?"


I don't know what Yulia wants to say, so I asked her back to tell me.


But Yulia seems to have changed her mind in the middle and she smiled.


"Huh? Um? What does that mean? What happened to Sir Lakarsh?"


I stopped talking on the way and I was full of question marks and I looked alternately at Yulia and my brother.

Then, my brother opened his mouth as if he can't believe what's happening.


"I wonder what's going on......,for no reason, that the 'Luciana nice filter' will be applied to you, Lord Lakarsh...." he stopped.


But, in the end, my brother also ends up closing the story in the most important place.


"To? Hey, brother, please tell me if you know!"


"You're 16 and you won't know even if I explain this to you. The emotions are too mature. Think for yourself."

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!"


Yulia looked at me and said with a heartbreaking voice.

"Oh, really... It seems like Safia-sama's sister is as young as Safia-sama said."

"I see. There is no doubt that my sister needs higher education."


The older brother affirmed with a clumsy expression.

Before I knew it, the story is progressing by leaving me alone.


I stared at two people alternately, but Yulia opened her mouth with an expression as if thinking, without answering my question.


"I thought that Lakarsh-sama was perfect but that direction may not be right. After all, my information is lacking. For a while, you may not be able to accept these feelings and maybe feel overwhelmed about it. Fufu, but that person is outstanding that it might be to early for the dense one to accept."


After laughing in a funny way, Yulia looked at my brother with an expression that seemed to come up with a mischief.


"Since I am a fair person and see things objectively, there may be some people who will be aware of their feelings and send an application for a meeting with Safia-sama who is handling the guardian role."


"Well, it will be a wish come true. Because I have a sister who has a beautiful appearance, I was looking forward to receiving applications from many men. After all, my dream is to defeat the unimportant young people who follow my sister."


My brother replies with a happy expression.

 

Revenge!


Although I thought that it would be a word that suits my brother, if the opponent he is up to in the story is Lakarsh, I am thinking which one will win this game.


Brother Safia vs. Lakarsh.…I don't want to be there.


In front of me, who was so surprised, Yulia raised a funny voice.



"Well, that is......Actually, it's not like saying that you won't allow the applications. Fufu, in the end, Safia-sama also does not want to let go of your sister."


My brother responded to Yulia, who was smiling, with his usual blurry expression.


"Well, I'm just doing what I want to do."




Prev|TOC|Next


Comments

  1. LMAO SIS-CON??? BUT ALSO WINGMAN???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the translation! btw I didn't expect Safia would be a sis-con!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her brother ;w;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment