VEDR - c32

 This is machine translated and I edit some words and phrases into something more understandable and makes sense for me so it may not be accurately translated.


Still, hope you enjoy!



32 Birthday Festival of the Duke of Fritillaria 23


Lakarsh offered to prepare a replacement for the dirty dress, but I politely refused.


Ho Ho. I can not afford to get clothes from men who have nothing to do with me.


Rather than worry about my my clothes, Lakarsh should worry more about his legs.


I do not know how tolerant he is, but his legs will be absolutely broken.


With that in mind, I stared at Lakarsh's bent legs and he muttered "... You are kind."


No, it's normal to worry about an injured leg.


Funny, funny. I have a nice filter(for myself) that makes me look nice even if I do normal things.


Feeling a bad atmosphere, I ran into my room where Yulia was waiting with a smile.


Yulia, who was waiting for me, was very worried when she saw me.


"Luciana! I wonder why the whole dress is covered in mud just after a short time! Your face, your hair, your hands are all muddy!"


"It seems that my sister is still young......at least, to not understand the matters of love. That's why they were so excited about playing in the mud, just like children."

With a stunned look, the older brother comes in and comments.


It seems that he is dissatisfied with my attitude towards Lakarsh earlier.


I'm sorry, I'm not good at love games enough to get a pass score.


However, if your sister falls out of love, there is a possibility that the whole family, including you brother, will be exiled.


…...In the case of older brother, he'll just say "That's just how life is.", and will still fain it fun.


I apologized for keeping Yulia waiting, so I hurried to wash my hands and face, then wiped the mud on my dress with my hands, and put on a hat decorated with a large ribbon to hide my dirty hair.


Then, while the maid within the room was sorting out our luggage, the three of us had tea as we waited.


Oh, it's delicious. I mean, I was thirsty.


That's right, I fought with monsters. Oh, my whole body is so tired.


I realized that I was tired while sitting down and I was slowly sinking deep into the sofa. It seemed that the packing had finished before I knew it and the luggage was carried.


It's finally time to go home.


I followed my brother and Yulia and walked to the door.


Many of the guests had already left, and Lakarsh was speaking to the rest of the guests.


Lakarsh's standing posture was different from earlier in the day. It was balanced from the top of the head to the tip of the foot.


Apparently, he treated his injured legs.


It is doubtful that he has healed completely in this short time, but I could not see that he was injured from the way Lakarsh is standing.


He was dressed in a jet-black shirt and trousers, both up and down.


Although it is a simple outfit, he used jewelry on the neck and wrist. You can see from the atmosphere that seems to be high-class at first glance.


Yeah, after all, the head duke family is special. It is an opponent that cannot be reached like they're up in the clouds. While thinking so, I say thank you with my brother for letting us stay.


Then Lakarsh shook hands with my brother. And after exchanging words with Yulia, for some reason, he stepped out half a step and wrapped my right hand with both his hands.


"Yes?"


"......Miss Luciana, if you say you won't approach me, I want you to allow me to approach you. I will be useful to you. I want you to know that."


I hurriedly reply to the sudden remark from Lakarsh when we were about to leave.


"Of course. I know that Sir Lakarsh is capable."


Lakarsh clenched my right hand a little harder and said in a quiet voice.


"The noble and beautiful daughter of the Marquis of Dianthus... thank you for staying at our Fritillaria Castle. Thank you for letting me know how wonderful you are. I will give you the utmost praise for your courage and dedication."


The low voice, the movement like flowing water, is so beautiful that it was entrancing.


"Oh, that......"


On the other hand, what about me.


As a villain daughter, it is my role to make many men fall down, but what happened is not sophisticated at all. I was just muttering words that do not make sense.


For the Prince, this is a good place to be disqualified as an opponent of Lakarsh.(as a capture target)


I think so, but the most important thing is that Lakarsh looks intently at me as if I was his only princess.


Then he smiled shyly and whispered in his chest.


"Miss Luciana, I look forward to seeing you at the school."


…Oh, my god.


Hey, I think something just got shot through me.


This is a bad opponent.


If you come head-to-head with a beautiful person who is like a carved statue, you will probably give in.


No, I wonder what happened to Lakarsh.


He's never been actively involved with a woman before.

But, what is this?


If I was the type with different thinking perspective, no, even if it wasn't, it would be unavoidable even if I misunderstood that I was being seduced!


It is because I have a Japanese-like low-key thinking that I can not misunderstand.


I was a talkative person in my head like that, but in fact I didn't even have one of the witty lines, so I just used the normal words.


"I also look forward to meeting you in school, Sir Lakarsh.".


"......I can't get along with you. However, it is wonderful to see you showing such modesty."

Lakarsh murmured as if praising someone.


…...No, I have my nice filter.


While thinking so, I left the castle of Fritillaria.





Prev|TOC|Next




Comments