VEDR Side Story 3




Side story 3


【SIDE】 Fritilaria Dukes Rakash lower

"Wind magic, wind flowers!」 

(This is Luciana's chant, prev snow flurry or smtn? Sorry!)


The moment the daughter of the Marquess of Dianthus recited something magical, I looked back at her involuntarily.


I thought that I was confused by fear, because I thought at once.


Magic has been around us since we were born.


It was impossible to use the wrong method.


Even young children know that magic does not activate unless 3 of the attributes, level and numbering, and magic name match.


I was worried about her mental state that even its basic order was wrong……


However, surprisingly, even though the daughter of the Marquess of Dianthus misinterpreted the procedure for activating magic ......according to her vocalization, a supernatural force accompanied by the wind occurred on the spot.


The surrounding air, which was almost windless, began to move, and it blew and shook the atmosphere.


――――――― What is this?


I breathed as I watched the power of the sudden wind lift the monster that was about to fall into the air again.


…... This power is not magic.


The daughter of the Marquis of Dianthus was completely wrong in the activation procedure of magic.


So, there is no doubt that it is not magic.


So, what is this power......?


While I was desperately raking in common sense and knowledge and trying to understand the current situation, the monster of Kendan sank into the lake by her power.

(Note: The monster of Kendan is the two headed snake which separated into two)


From the experience so far, I was preparing for a while when that the monster would crawl up from the bottom of the lake again, but it did not come up.


No matter how much I stared at the lake, the surface of the lake was only swaying in the wind, and the monster never appeared again.


…what does that mean?



There is a meaning in the red part of the lake designated by the Marquis Dianthus, what kind of coincidence, did the monster become ineligible?


No, but it is customary to say that tragedies that seem to have been avoided on the spot will eventually change shape and attack……


While wondering the monsters that do not come up, I am worried that a tragedy might strike Celia in another form.


However, my sister should have already arrived at the castle.The fear of being attacked right now would be thin.


More than that, what I care about now was the ability of the Marquis of Dianthus.


It was not magic that she activated.


She did not connect with the world.


She does not borrow power from the world.


So,......where did you get the power from?


Even while thinking that it is impossible, the word "magic" goes through my head.


It was almost a fairy-tale world.


When using magic, it is necessary to connect with the world.


By following the procedures linked according to the clarified principles, the operator can connect with the world and borrow its power.


However, the daughter of the Marquis of Dianthus did not follow that principle.if that's the case……


――- Only 1 possibility.


――- "Magic".


――-Magic was said to be the work of creating laws that had not been in the world until now.


――-No need to associate with the world at all.Strange things that can not be explained.


When I stared at her with the thought of no way, Saffia Dono of her brother politely, began to explain the "Wizard of the World Tree Yugdrasil".


However, the daughter of the Marquis of Dianthus, who has been explained, is surprised like a story to hear for the first time.


Is it that one who is chosen is not aware of himself being chosen?


When I was wondering so, Celia ran.


He was crying so much that he had never seen it.


Oh, I guess it was scary.Perhaps, I thought that  was the time when I was killed, and I was scared from the bottom of my heart.


I try to hug him and comfort him, but the situation is strange.


I'm so excited.


To my skepticism, Celia told me that she saw herself as 17 years old.


"......No way......"


The words you are about to say are clogged in the back of your throat.


"Fate is something that can not be overturned"


The words I have spoken to myself for many years come back.


――-Fate can not be overturned, --- it should be.


It is a proposition that I have proved over the years.


Even if you challenge, scratch, or cry, fate will never change.


Unlike me, who was confused and could not grasp the current situation well, Celia turned to the Marquis of Dianthus and began to explain that she saw "foresight".


――-She said she saw the vision of the marquess of dianthus.


Celia said.


"The vision that I see is a monochrome world of black and white.You see the scenery of the future, the people of the future correctly, but there is no color there, it is only in the gray world.But......as soon as Luciana saw it, the scenery changed to a rich color.…... My world was colored for the first time, and it was beautiful.That's why I realized......oh, this is the scenery that cuts through fate.Luciana can change the future."


The moment I heard that word, the answer immediately fell to my chest.


…... Oh, is that so.


After all, the daughter of the Marquis of Dianthus is "the wizard of the World Tree Yggdrasil" or.


Even if the person is not aware of it.


What she is exercising is a force that is outside the logic of the world, and that is why she can interfere with the fate that can not be changed.


Even if there was no power, the lady with a good heart is to be respected, who tried to save others and the owner of the power to be truly respected.


"The Wizard of the World Tree Yggdrasil"


――-It was the name of the only person in the world who could change fate.




Prev|TOC|Next






Comments