VEDR Chapter 27

Editing the chapters is hard! Huhuhu



 Chapter 27


27 Birthday Celebration of the Duke of Fritillaria 18


For some reason. 

As soon as Celia began to explain her "foresight" of me and that the foresight had color on it, Rakash gasped as if it were clear.


After that, he opened his mouth as if to say something and closed it as he thought again.


What are they doing?


I thought it was strange, but it's okay, Celia was saved, and from here on I think that Rakash is someone else (Note: Originally another person) I will not care much about him.


More than that, Celia clings to me and cries.


As I looked down at Celia clinging to me, I smiled.


I only have male brothers such as older brother and brother, but I wonder if it would be like this if I had a sister.


While thinking so, I stroked Celia's smooth hair, waiting for Celia to calm down without pinching her cheeks.


Little by little Celia's sobbing became smaller, so when I looked into her face, I wondered if she was going to stop crying. Celia scrubbed and wiped her eyes wildly.


Then she raised her wet, weeping face, looked at me and smiled.


Well, she is pretty. Her eyes and nose are red, but it's still cute.


I thought so, unconsciously stroking her hair.


Then, Celia showed her white teeth, and opened her mouth with a joyful expression.


"Luciana, thank you......! Thanks to Luciana, I was able to connect with the future.Thank you very much! You gave me a life that had been cut off."


The glittering eyes of Celia were staring at me with all their attention, and it tickled me a little.


I smiled and said in a gentle voice towards Celia.


"Seria, I just happened to be here. If we were able to change Celia's fate, I think it was thanks to Celia and Rakash, who had been trying desperately to resist fate until now."


In fact, I think that's exactly what I want to say.


I do not know about Celia's vision that I was colored in the "foresight" that appeared, but the view that I overturned Celia's fate alone would not be accurate.


Even in the setting of the game, I should not have such an ability, so it must be Celia's misunderstanding.


When I thought that, Celia shook her head so vigorously informing me that it was outrageous, and denied it.


"No, no, Lady Luciana! luciana, of course is the one who gave me the future to continue!"


"......Then, let's just say the Celia-sama, Lakarsh-sama, older brother Safia and I all worked hard. I'm sure you will have a fun future. Beautiful things are waiting for you. Enjoy your life."


As I remembered Celia's story, I gradually became happy to realize that Celia was saved, and I laughed out loud involuntarily.


…oh, good. When I found out that Lakarsh had a sister, and that Celia was going to die, I was thinking of giving up because there was nothing I could do.


With the help of my brother, I was able to cooperate with Lakarsh, which is why Celia is alive and well. Even if I were a coward, I would rate a perfect score.


When I thought that and laughed, I was stared at with a meaningful expression from Safia Oniisama.


"Be careful, Luciana. You only look perfect appearance-wise, so after all this, smile like a goddess. Even if 1 or 2 fanatics appear, it is only because of your looks."


Yeah? I don't know what it means. In the first place, there are only 4 people in this place, so fanatics ......"


Before my eyes, I could see Celia holding her hands, her cheeks red, and her eyes shining brightly.


When I swallowed my saliva involuntarily, I moved my gaze silently.


Lakarsh, who was standing next to Celia, was expressionless as usual, but his cheeks were red as if they were blushing.


"What?"


I was surprised, and behind me staring at Lakarsh without thinking, there was an interesting voice of my brother.


"That's amazing, Luciana. To let blood pass through the statue."




Prev|TOC|Next






Comments