VEDR - c28

Your comments are highly appreciated! Thanks for your support!





28 Birthday Celebration of the Duke of Fritillaria 19



Looking at Lakarsh, who was blushing, I immediately thought something was wrong, and I called to Celia.


Celia!


Yes, Lady Luciana, what is it?


Celia, who was called by her name, is waiting for my words with a face full of smiles.


Oh, this is bad. Before I knew it, Celia has become like a chick waiting for a parent bird.


Even so, it is unfortunate that I did not notice until my brother told me.


When I glanced at Lakarsh, his statuesque face was as expressionless as ever, but his cheeks were still red.


The like value is too low so I do not understand the meaning of the blushing cheeks of Lakarsh, but I feel that it is no longer the atmosphere full of disgust as before.


That's right. We fought together and there is nothing wrong with a sense of camaraderie between us.


Even so, it is an unwanted feeling.


I want to remind Celia of her promise, hoping to change the emotions of the Fritillaria brother and sister, who are rising in a direction that I do not want to see.


"Celia, you made an appointment with me at the time of the hunt earlier. We will never do anything dangerous during this event."


"......"


Celia, who does not know the intention of my remarks, replied mysteriously.


I make a look like I was impressed and stare at Celia from the front.


"In order to keep your promise with me, you ran away to protect yourself from monsters, and Celia was really fine! And if you foresee that danger has gone away with "foresight", there is no more possibility that you will be in danger during this time. Celia, thank you for keeping your promise."


"Eh, that, Luciana-sama......"


I smiled at Celia, who did not know what I wanted to say, and raised a puzzled voice.


"So, I will keep my promise, too. I will never, ever approach Lakarsh!"


"No!"


Celia, who remembered the contents of the promise, raised a hopeless voice.


Lakarsh was as expressionless as ever, but as soon as he heard my declaration, he was surprised and tensed. When I looked at it at a glance, it seemed that the redness of the cheek has also subsided.


My brother, who had been watching the progress in silence until then, raised his voice to the wind that said that he could not understand.


"Hmm, Luciana, your love strategy is too complicated to catch a person. I can't see what you want at all, so I can't interrupt your opinion, but in this way you won't have anything left at hand."


When I heard my brother's words, I pretended to be depressed and smiled.


It's a good idea to take a look at some of the things that are going on in your life.that's it.


There is nothing left at hand. That's exactly what I'm aiming for.


It was full of good feelings, and when I was bowing my head and grinning, a polished shoe tip came into my sight.


When I raised my eyes involuntarily, there was a beautiful beauty in front of me that was arranged like a statue.


Ugh! This is really not a good face to stare at with carelessness.


This is the beauty that stops your breath.


When I was staring at Lakarsh thinking so, he suddenly knocked down his upper body (bow down?).


"What?"


When I stare at him involuntarily, a pleasant baritone voice echoes in my ears.


"Lady of the Marquis of Dianthus, I apologize for all the disrespectful acts I have done to you. I'm really sorry."


When I realized that it was to apologize to me, I raised my voice in surprise.


"Huh? Yes? No, sir Lakarsh! There's nothing for you to apologize for!


Really, I can't think of anything.


Indeed, Lakarsh's response to me was never a gentleman's example, but I was the culprit.


"Speaking of the original, it is bad that I was lazy without fulfilling the obligations of any aristocracy while being a senior aristocrat or I was attached to His Highness Ernesto without regard to being annoying. It is very normal for Lakarsh-sama to have an aversion to me."


I shook my hands in front of my eyes as I denied the claim of Lakarsh.


"No, as a Lady, it is not something to belittle yourself like that......"


It was Lakarsh who was surprised by my evaluation of myself that jumped out of my mouth, but when I heard his last line, I was stunned as if it was clear.


"Disgust......was my words and deeds so bad that you recognize them?"


Lakarsh's expressionlessness is broken, and you can see through how he regrets it.


Uh, what's wrong with Lakarsh?


It seems that I suddenly became familiar with him.


Did you think I saved your sister Celia, and suddenly you saw me as a righteous man?


If I say so, I think that it is the same in various sports, and I think about it by applying it to what I know.


Even if the team is working hard, the person who contributed the last score will be celebrated as a hero. I wonder if it is exactly like that now.


I was the one who made the last blow when I defeated the monster, so Lakarsh saw me as a hero?


…...Well, even if I say it, I am not believing it.


When I thought about it, I suddenly remembered something important.


"That's right! The wizard of the world tree Yggdrasil! But what happened to that?


While asking, I looked alternately at Lakarsh and my brother.


I am absolutely confident that it is not such a rare and valuable existence, but I became worried about what both these people know.




Prev|TOC|Next








Comments