VEDR - c29

And if anyone of you know of any link that can provide me with a walkthrough on how to edit this blogger that is NOT a beginner tutorial, please send a link. What I searched just annoyed me. 

Happy reading!


Ps. This chap made my head hurt so much it doesnt make sense watsoever





29 Birthday Celebration of the Duke of Fritilaria 20



Lakharsh opened his mouth with the airiness of talking about the weather.


"I understand that you know nothing about "The Wizard of the World Tree Yggdrasil",  daughter of the Marquis of Dianthus. And as for the relationship between you and the witch of the world tree, I have a conclusion in me.…... maybe the same is true of Lord Safia's. So I thought I didn't have to ask you any more, but... What do you want to do?"


My answer was formed even  before I was asked by Lakarsh.


"Of course, in the future, I do not want you to talk about me and the "Wizard of the World Tree Yugdrasil" together. It seems that you understood that I am not a wizard, but in the future, it will be helpful if you do not call me a "wizard" even as a joke. I'm not that precious!"


When he heard my words, Lakarsh stared at me as if to inquire.


"Do you hate to be considered a 'Wizard of the World Tree Yggdrasil'?"


What a stupid question.


"Of course! According to my brother's explanation, the wizard seems to be very important, isn't it? Even if it's a joke, if I'm rumored to be the 'Wizard of the World Tree Yggdrasil', I might have to come to investigate the central part of the country that believed it. Then it will be immediately found out that this is fake, so I will surely be condemned for the crime of deceiving the people of the World tree!"


I clenched my hands and began to speak with impatience.


That's right. This "Wizard of the World Tree Yggdrasil" is a new pattern of condemnation. I was dumbfounded.


As I had guessed before, this world would be the world of the game. But in fact, in my previous life, I did not play all of the routes of the game.


I played most of the popular routes, and most of the time it was a plot to kill the household and banish Luciana and family, so I just decided that whatever route I went through would be the right one for my goals.


But, listening to the story of this "witch" and so on, I realized that there may be a pattern of condemnation that I do not know.


In other words, there may be a pattern of condemnation through the crime of using the name of "The Wizard of the World Tree Yggdrasil".


The reason for the conviction I know was that I interfered with the relationship between the hero and the heroine by dirty means, so that I disguised as a wizard is unique compared to the earlier crimes.


But that's why I was worried that this route might be judged more heavily than other patterns.


It is written even in the "Kaibyakuki" (The Record of Creation).


If you make false statements regarding an important existence, I wonder if there is a possibility that you will be severely condemned.


While thinking so, on the other hand, there were places where I am optimistic that because it was a loose game, it would not be an action big enough to take my life.


I opened my mouth while thinking about various things like that.


"The question I received from my brother earlier is "Who am I?", but the answer is option 3. I am not a super genius of magic, nor a "Wizard of the World Tree Yugdrasil", I am just a mediocre daughter of the Marquis family!"


In the first place, I can never be a hero. I am just a villain daughter.


I have never heard of the setting such as "Wizard of the World Tree Yggdrasil", and even if there is it should not be a setting prepared for every villain daughter.


I thought so, and I denied it with confidence, but it was only returned with silence with a pretentious expression from Lakarsh and my brother.


"Hey, what is that look! If you have something to say, say it!"


Although silent, when I say back to the two people who express their objection, my brother turned his eyes as if he gave up.


"Well, from my experience, when a woman has such an expression, it is useless to say anything. Apart from the truth and falsehood, the fact has already been completed in the person herself. I will not change my opinion. I have realized that this is a waste of time just to line up words. Well, that's fine, was it a 'mediocre girl'? These words does not not match you accurately, but for a now, I'll go with what you want."


It was my brother's answer from his opinions as usual, but it seemed to affirm my feelings.


I wondered about Lakarsh and Celia, and when I looked at the two people, Celia was shaking her head vertically.


"Of course, Luciana! I also hide that I have the ability of "foresight". I think it is necessary to cover up the outstanding ability."


…... Obviously, the interpretation is off. It has been affirmed that I am a wizard.


I thought so, but the conclusion that it will not be announced is exactly what I would like, so I am satisfied with Celia's answer.


I will not be involved with Celia much in the future.


I thought so, and when I looked at the last person which is Lakarsh, he stepped forward.


"Dianthus Marquis' Daughter, if it is your desire, I should not oppose it."


It's not like Lakarsh at all.


Lakarsh doesn't talk like this to anyone, does he?


I thought so, and looked up at him, and Lakatsh's cheeks were again slightly red.


Before, the expressionless, statuesque beauty of Lakarsh was perfect for viewing, but it was doubtful whether he had feelings as a human being.


But now, with an expression on his face, looked like a human no matter who sees him. A very attractive human being.


Oh, my god. I wonder why he smiled softly and happily there.


No, Lakarsh's eyes are twinkling.


Not good, not good! It is a look that makes my insticts warn me...


I have to run away.……






Prev|TOC|Next






Comments