VEDR - c30

 I am starting to think that my views are from bots because of the lack of comments. 

Also, updates will be depending on the availability of my time, which is irregular because of my reading addiction as I have confirmed that it is indeed easier to read rather than edit and makes sense of what does not.


Still, happy reading!





30 Birthday Festival of the Duke of Fritillaria 21


I stared at Lakarsh and took one step backwards.


However, at the same time, Lakarsh took one step forward.


…No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Lakarsh has longer legs, so if you're doing this, it's just a step in between us!


In front of me looking upset, Lakarsh put one hand on his chest and lowered his head lightly.


"Hey!"


Lakarsh's jet-black hair hangs on his forehead, creating an exquisite luster.


When you look up close, his features are exquisite, and it is beautiful without any flaws.


I almost forgot how to breathe, for such a man to bow down in front of me with such an elegant gesture that nothing can compare.


At that time, a memory suddenly flashed before my eyes that I had seen this scene somewhere.


Oh, it's a picture book! I saw this scene in a picture book when I was a child.


This scene is completely one scene in the picture book.


As expected of Lakarsh. When I was impressed that the image of the prince in the picture book was incomplete, Lakarsh has made a calm voice.


"Lady of the Marquis of Dianthus, I give you my greatest gratitude. Thanks for saving my sister. I am truly grateful for your generosity and for your use of that ability."


Then when he raised his head, he turned to brother Safia, and Lakarsh bowed his head.


"Also, I would like to thank Lord Safia from the bottom of my heart. I, the son of the Duke of Fritillaria, swear to return the same integrity to the noble house of the Marquis of Dianthus."


…He's serious.


Lakarsh is serious. He just swore to the family name.


I think this was quite a heavy oath.


As I promised Celia, I will never approach Lakarsh again, so it doesn't matter to me.


I thought so, and turned back to the situation while silently staring at the happenings before me, and Lakarsh looked at me from the front.


"Dianthus......"


"Well, what?"


At this time, my brother replied.


Even though you know that you are not the one who was called, what on earth do you want to do by answering him?


I felt annoyed from the bottom of my heart, and I tried to stare at my brother, but Lakarsh, who did not understand his character, seemed to not understand the meaning of his actions, blinked.


When he sees Lakarsh, my older brother makes a deliberate voice.


"Well, was it my sister? I'm also Dianthus, so I thought I was called."


"That is, ......my way of saying it was bad."


Lakarsh seems to be deceived by my brother's performance, and he looks sorry.


No, Lakarsh. Oniisama is amused and is just doing nonsense.


Even so, if you are exposing such a defenseless expression, you will be manipulated as they want without a doubt.


As I expected, Brother Safia began to entice Lakarsh with a smile that seemed to be free of evil.


"My sister has a name. It's Luciana."


"......I know. But......"


Lakarsh interrupts the words with a troubled look.


Please stop, brother.


Lakarsh has bitter memories of calling women by name.


I ruminate on the story of Lakarsh in the game.


It is a story of his childhood, but one of the daughters who exchanged pleasantries in a socialite gathering had claimed ownership of Lakarsh.


"Sir Lakarsh called me Miss Bella! My father said you will be call by name to either your wife or your fiancee. So, I am Lord Lakarsh's fiancee!"


It was a terrible belief and Lakarsh was continually annoyed by the young lady who had the power to speak and take action.


And since that incident, Lakarsh has ceased to call women's names at all.


"Brother, don't force it! Lakarsh-sama has a fierce resistance to calling a woman's name ......"


"May I call you Miss Luciana, the daughter of the Marquis of Dianthus?"


My voice and Lakarsh's voice overlapped.


…... Yeah, my voice was covered.


Thanks to that, it sounded strange. To the impossible content.


Lakarsh, the only person you called a female name is the main character of the game, except for your sister.


Don't get it wrong there.


And, because I am the daughter of a senior aristocrat, we do not carelessly affirm a question that we do not hear well.


I smiled and responded clearly to Lakarsh.


"I'm sorry, Lord Lakarsh."


It was Lakarsh who was tricked by my brother to change his way of calling my name.


I nodded as if I was relieved, and thought that I must back down.


"......Why? You don't like me?"


For some reason, I choked.






Prev|TOC|Next









Comments

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome! And thanks for the comment! You made my day! ��

      Delete
  2. The chapters are short so I was stocking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope nope not bots at all! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment